My StackOverflow Profile

Monday, November 29, 2010

MY LOVE ONLY FOR YOU.

Down the dangerously steep mountains
She powerfully gurgles down
Clear and powerfull
And ultimately
Into the sprawling Mwea Plains
And though out of the steep
Still deliver her intimate brand
Of current flow-power.

Sneaking silently around the curves
Bending towards her destiny
She now only whispers
A low murmur of liquid advice
"Please don't
Defile, misuse or pollute me
For I love you
Tha's why I came"

And I love to admire
The Immense beauty of her flow
Old yet powerful
Her steps gaily like a fairy
And her valley heavy with vegetation
A forest out of a scary fairy tale.

But I love to watch her
Slim body
Snaking to the direction of the slope
The dance of white foams in the current
As she churns her way to the coast
Releasing a cold radiation
A caressing chill
The beauty of her source
The snow-capped lofty mountains
I can only give my love to you
To you my darling
That can only be
River Nyamindi.

No comments:

Post a Comment